Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes, I'll Admit It...The Rumor is True!

Jeff's been worried for some time now. What, with going back to school, surrounded by lots of HOT, younger guys...eventually, he figured, it was bound to happen. And after two years, Jeff's fears have come true...Yes, I have a boyfriend. I know, I know! What am I thinking? But let me explain- I met him in the lab and at first, I didn't think too much of him. But once I got to know him, after just a handful of late nights together in the lab, that was all it took to realize that he was the guy for me. With all he had going for him, it wasn't too hard to win me over. He's a great listener, and although he's never actually said it out loud, I can see by the way he looks at me, the way that he nods in silent affirmation, that he really understands me. I know some of you might be a little disappointed, but c'mon, how could I resist? He's always there for me, whenever I need him. Even when all I have time to do is study, he patiently stands right by my side, willing to lend his helping hand. Why, I think that he'd even give me a foot or a rib if I asked! And of course, without an ounce of fat on him, his body rocks! I know it sounds weird, but I think that once you get to know him, you'll fall in love with him, too! Until then, here's a picture of us together, where we first laid eyes on each other...well one of us, at least...


4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! I knew something new had come into your life:) You work so hard, I hope you get good news about the nursing program.
Love Katie

RAQ said...

very cute! you have so many talents, now writer!

Outfit Residential said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa/Jo said...

I feel kinda bad that I was the one who took your picture with the new beau. I mean . . .friends don't let friends cheat! I love ya and the comment that was deleted was written by me. I was logged on as Shane...oopsie!