Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun with Grandpa!

Here, everyone always looks forward to a visit from my dad/Grandpa! And this year was no different. All the kids were so excited to have him come from South Carolina!!! Zach went with me to pick him up from the airport. On our way home, we stopped at Grandpa's favorite place here, Chadder's, and got a burger and a shake.The next day, we got all the kids out the door and my neighbor, Brooke, was kind enough to watch Jaymison while Grandpa took me birthday shopping and out to lunch, just the two of us. We found a few things like this:

and these:


and this yummy place:


Later on that day, we went here:



We played lots of games, went to the movies, had more Chadder's, and listened to bedtime stories!

It was so fun to have my dad here for my birthday and be able to celebrate with him! We are so grateful to have such a wonderful Grandpa!

0 comments: