Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving at Grandma's

This year we went to Grandma Sandy's in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. She is about to start chemo so she wanted to have everyone celebrate with her. Once she starts treatment, she'll have to be very careful about germs, so we probably won't be able to see her for a while.

We had a great time cooking lots of yummy food, playing cards, watching movies, going bowling and shopping, and spending time with each other. It was the best Thanksgiving that I can remember!

We had to get Tim in my mom's apron...

Me and my mom

Tim and I


My cute sister-in-law Judi


Judi and her mom Luanne



This is Uncle Go-go's coping mechanism...until the food starts coming out of the oven!



Playing Games


3 comments:

Julianne said...

Looks like fun! Any chance we can meet up in Cali over Christmas break??

Julie said...

Looks like fun!!!! Hope everything goes well with your mom when it starts!

RAQ said...

What a great Thanksgiving! I am so glad it was, it'll be a great memory for your mom as she goes through this challenging time! God bless her and you!!!