Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you read this blog?

The Nie Nie Dialogues here.

If you don't already, then you should...like right now.

After reading about the plane crash that nearly took her life...and then following her sister's blog for MONTHS while she fought for her life... and then finally hanging on to EVERY word that she has written through her painful, emotional recovery...sometimes laughing, and sometimes with tears streaming down my face...I can't help but feel like I know her. Stephanie Nielson could be your friend, you'll wish she WAS your friend!

I know that she has hard days...she says so herself. But I marvel at the way that she has embraced her new life and approached each day with gratitude and love. Her story truly is inspiring!

The Arizona Republic is doing a feature on her tomorrow in their Sunday paper . Go here for a little preview.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love the Nie Nie Dialogues! I didn't know you were a fan. We'll have to discuss!!!!!