Sunday, November 9, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

I just got the letter in the mail...I was accepted to the UVU Nursing program!!! I will start in January! I don't want to sound pessimistic, BUT... it does depend on me finishing the two classes that I'm taking right now, Microbiology and Anatomy- plus their labs, with a C or better. This is looking a little "iffy" as these are super hard classes and it doesn't feel like I'm doing that well. So, I honestly have no idea what will happen.


These past few weeks have been especially stressful with mid-terms and we've had to do an awful lot of juggling with schedules, sick kids, work and callings. I think that everyone is feeling a bit overwhelmed! However, I have felt all along that this decision was inspired and I know that things will work out if they are supposed to. So, I'll just keep doing my best...it's all I can do. Jeff has been totally great!There have been many days recently, that I've been gone all day, like 9 am to 10 pm, and he is doing a good job of picking up the slack! He's always really positive and good at making me feel better about things and good at helping the kids keep everything in perspective, too! I'm so lucky to have him! So, we'll just keep going forward, but just wanted to share the news!

2 comments:

RAQ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Hang in there! I will pray for you. Let's celebrate after the semester is over!! When is that?

Julianne said...

YIPPEE! Congratulations! You are SUPERMOM- I dont know how you are doing it all! Good for you and stay positive, you can do it :)