Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok, here come the gratitude posts...



Here's my first gratitude post...We do have a lot to be thankful for, and today I'm starting with friends...Let me first just say that it's a blessing in itself to have one person in your life to call a friend! It's an even greater blessing to have more than one friend. And I don't know why, but I have won the lottery when it comes to friends in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve such good friends and I don't know where I'd be without them! I am especially grateful for my little group of friends from Temecula-Julie, Kate, Amy, and Tammye! I have been lucky enough to keep these friendships going. Since we have moved to Utah, as a group, we have met halfway, gone on trips together, stayed at each other's homes, and some of us still talk on the phone at least 2 or 3 times a week. We have made alot of memories together...most of which involve lots of yummy food, some sort of craft experience, and little or no sleep! Life is so much sweeter with friends, and even more so, when those friends are kind and thoughtful! Case in point...Check out my fabulous new apron from my friend Kate...this is an early Christmas present from her...I don't do it justice, but trust me, it's the cutest thing ever! Thanks Kate, for all of your good advice and being such a good friend! And thank you for the apron, too!



2 comments:

RAQ said...

Love the apron!!! You deserve good friends because you are one!!!

Jessica said...

please wear that apron for thanksgiving.