Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loathing!

I've really enjoyed what some of you have been writing about gratitude. So, I've been thinking about jumping on the gratitude bandwagon, too...maybe like...TOMORROW! Today, though, I'm in a funk, so I've added a song from the Wicked musical, that just about sums it up...Loathing, unadulterated loathing...let's just say, I loathe it all...Except, don't get me wrong here, this is not about a person, it's just about everything that seems to be piling up...kids fighting, bills, bad attitudes (mine included), kids fighting, homework, oh yeah, did I mention kids fighting?

3 comments:

RAQ said...

Believe me, I hear you! The fighting, the fighting UGH!!! Now I know why my mom got sooo frustrated! Hang in there!

Julianne said...

AGHHH! I hear ya loud and clear! Wanna switch kids for a bit??!!??

Jessica said...

cathyyyyy! so much to say and so lame that i am leaving it in a blog comment! please excuse me.

1. we are SOOO glad you got into the nursing program! congrats!

2. we want to see you too. it's this little thing called a calling that is keeping us away. we are the "activity couple," so this sunday we have to have a dessert night at our house, which means sadly we cannot trek out to highland. and, mostly it's because our church ends at FIVE O'CLOCK (who made this okay????), so we don't have time to go and come back in time for our little party.

3. i love the loathing song. sometimes i sing it while i'm writing papers.

just know that we love you guys. see you soon. for real!